Lets Make Dream True with CoolMa
Heating therapy mat is employed to assist treat a medical condition or to improve one’s overall well-being. It entails altering the body’s delicate parts. Heating has been performed throughout the history of mankind in most societies, both Eastern as well as Western, and became one of the first methods used to attempt to cure pain. Below are the reasons to choose Heating therapy:
- Decrease Stress: A day with a therapy bed is a wonderful opportunity to rejuvenate and de-stress. Clients, on the other hand, are likely to feel comfortable and at peace for days, if not weeks, after their treatments!
- Increase Circulation: Increased blood circulation throughout the system is enabled through loosening ligaments and joints. Enhancing your circulation can have a variety of beneficial benefits on the remainder of the body, namely reduced tiredness and pain relief
- Ease Pain: Heating treatment is excellent for addressing issues such as lower spine pain and persistent stiffness. A specialist therapist would be able to precisely target the origin of your distress and assist you in developing the ideal Heating regimen.
- Remove Toxins and Increase Flexibility: Stretching your body’s mucous membranes will aid in the discharge of poisons via your blood and immune systems. Heating treatment will stretch and calm your muscles, allowing your body to move to its maximum range of motion.
Heating therapy mat is the methodical modification of the body’s soft tissues, which generally consists of physical techniques such as providing fixed or moveable force, gripping, and manipulating joints and muscle cells. Heating is usually used to enhance the blood circulation and leukocytes (liquid in lymphoid tissue, part of the innate immunity), to decrease muscle stiffness or fasciculations, to influence the nervous system via stimuli or somnolence, and to promote tissue healing.
Heating therapy mat has become an option to keep your body healthy and fit these days. CoolMa’s Heating therapy mats are designed to help you aid in your body’s discomfort. Before we go into the fundamentals of what is Heating therapy mats, it’s important to understand how this physical therapy works.
1) A treatment mattress can help you increase the rate of blood flow in your body.
2) A physiotherapy mat constructed of CoolMa tourmaline stone is beneficial in enhancing blood circulation, relieving body discomfort, and improving immunity.
3) It has been discovered that low back discomfort, diabetes, renal, heart blockage, peripheral nerves, liver, and gastrointestinal issues can assist limit growth.
4) Aids the body in a variety of health circumstances, with an easy-to-use temperature thermostat that may be adjusted as needed.
5) CoolMa is built of cut-off mechanisms seen in Korean serotonin mattresses and is completely safe to use with a hit treatment protection.
6) Best for at-home Heating therapy and unconventional healthcare solutions.
Therapy Heating mats are intended to achieve the same outcomes as therapeutic Heating. Therapy is a methodology used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to unleash blocked chi (Qi), or vitality, all through the body. Therapy mats include hundreds of plastic points that provide force to several therapy sites in the back.
There isn’t a lot of study on therapy mats particularly, although some modest studies demonstrate that they can help with pain relief. Therapy mats, as opposed to conventional acupuncture, which normally includes small needles into specific regions of the body, deliver non-invasive force to the body.
Therapy is generally considered to be highly safe. While studies on therapy for weight reduction are limited, current evidence shows that therapy may be helpful weight reduction therapies. This therapeutic approach is comparable to Swedish Heating, except that the Heating therapist employs hot stones instead of or in combination with their hands.
- The design of CoolMa therapy mats is made in a way that can assist to reduce joint discomfort and swelling. As a result, your aches and discomfort can be alleviated.
- Some research has shown that Heating might be therapeutic for those struggling with physical discomfort, cancer, cardiac surgery, and headaches.
- Therapy pillows can also be utilized on the neck, forehead, hands, or toes. Therapy mats are presently being used by many individuals to relieve back problems and migraines.
Therapy Heating mats might be difficult to use at first. The surges are sharp and might cause irritation or agony for several minutes before warming up the body and feeling nice. But the design of CoolMa’s heating mat is not uncomfortable to use. To achieve the best effects, use the mat for 10 to 20 minutes each day. Take deep breaths and calm your body intentionally.
- Choose the surface: For beginners, before using the mat, you should check its manual. Intermediate and advanced users can place their mats on the floor.
- Sit on it: You may also sit on and against the CoolMa’s mat in a seat, so your buttocks and lower back are in close touch.
- Begin by placing a layer across yourself and the mat: Wearing a light shirt or laying a thin cloth over the spikes may help you adjust to the sensation of the mat at first. Users say they receive the best benefits when the mat comes into touch with their naked skin, but they don’t feel compelled to remove their shirts straight away.
- Gradually lie down: Lie down on the CoolMa’s mat with your body weight evenly spread. This will assist you in avoiding harm from the points.
- Reposition yourself with caution: You should not squirm or wiggle around on the surface. This CoolMa’s therapy mat design will not make you uncomfortable on this.
Therapy mats take some getting accustomed to, but they appear to work well for many individuals. If you like this product, persist with it and allow it some time to work. However, at CoolMa, you can see a lot of other products also, such as:
- Tourmaline Hexagon Stones mat
- Black Tourmaline Hexagon Stones Therapy Mat
- 1092 Jade Stones Heating Mat
- Tourmaline Hexagon Stones mat
- Solitaire therapy Mat
- Jade & Thermal Stone Mat
- 700 Jade Stone Mat
- 253 Jade Stone Massage Mat
- Ceratonic massage mat
- Tourmaline Stone & Jade Mix Stone Heat Mat
- White Stone Therapy Massage Mat
Therapy mats are one of the simplest methods for treating muscular discomfort and are even beneficial in treating chronic pain. While you have the coolMa therapy mat at home, it will be much easier to begin therapy treatment when you are experiencing muscular discomfort. Some of the advantages of these mats, as well as popular ones that you can purchase online, are given below. Use the mats as advised to relieve your discomfort:
- Relieves pain: If you’re seeking a quick fix for minor severe back pain and gout, this heat treatment mat is the way to go. This quality heat mat for treatment was designed with your convenience and pain relief in consideration, and it is not only pleasant but also incredibly useful for both your wellbeing and your health.
- FIR: Far infrared radiation can permeate inches below the surface of the cells, muscles, and joints. When administered, far-infrared heat momentarily increases local blood flow while also temporarily relieving mild muscular, joint, and tightness discomfort.
- Stones help in cleansing: Black tourmaline stone is believed to have an energetic impact that aids in cleansing and channels the most negative ions.
- Ions assist in boosting your body: Negative ions remove airborne pollutants from the environment, allowing you to breathe properly. They aid to decrease tension and boost your mood once they enter your bloodstream.
- Relieves minor issues too: Relieves cervical spondylosis and spinal discomfort. Soft tissue damage, both acute and chronic, is relieved. Aids in the treatment of stomach, wrist pain, and pelvic inflammation illness.
- Helps in flow: It increases metabolism and blood flow.
- Nervous system enhanced: Controls the function of the nerves and the endocrine system and blood viscosity is reduced. Soft tissue damage, both acute and persistent, is relieved.
- Enhances performance: Improves the performance of internal organs and the immune system.
When heated, jade releases far-infrared warmth that permeates deep into your body, relieving pain, improving blood circulation, reducing tension and stress, and eventually improving muscular flexibility. Jade is a healing stone that has been reported to restore depleted spirits. It delivers a consistent stream of good energy that aids in the gradual recovery from prior issues. Jade may also be employed to improve longevity, and to get the desired temperature, turn it the whole way up to the maximum heat setting.
Within a few moments, the heat pad is really warm, and you may easily adjust downward. The rays assist not only the musculature on the body surface but also the deeper areas of our bodies. These rays revitalize the biological activity of our cells, increasing circulation, relieving neuralgia, backache, and arthritic pain, and eliminating pollutants from our blood. It aids in the improvement of microcirculation and digestion.
There is nothing more soothing than massaging, whether you need it to improve your sleep quality or to relieve discomfort. However, before you go for a treatment, you should think about a few things, such as:
- Don’t eat a big meal before a Heating. The pressure on your body might encourage digestion and cause you to pass gas, so avoid going on the Heating bed after a huge meal. A snack is acceptable, but do not have a large meal just under an hour before your Heating.
- Many ailments benefit from it, including back, joint, and muscular problems, lack of sleep, headaches, labor pains, acidity, and diarrhea.
- This therapy will provide the woman with a completely safe warm shaking during labor.
- However, unregulated heat can cause harm to newborns and mothers.
- After 9 days, a normal birth mother can use this treatment, and a cesarean delivery mom can use it after 12 days.
- The consequences of postpartum jaundice and cold impede the baby from developing.
- The power of this Theramat can be decreased or shaken depending on the easiness of the portion.
- When used correctly, the side effects of this therapy are quite minimal. However, adverse effects may arise as a result of the infrared lights, which may cause damage to the skin.
- The majority of participants reported having benefited from this therapy. The machine includes a roller that is hard on your back, especially if you are extremely thin.
- There are no downsides or adverse effects associated with thermal Heating bed treatment.
- Our thermal Heating beds are fully safe and natural treatments that employ thermal acupressure Heatingrs to increase blood circulation, enhance immunity, purify the blood, align the spinal cord, and reduce stress.
CoolMa Therapy Heating mats are portable and simple to use. They aid in the removal of pollutants from the body through sweat and stimulate blood circulation deep into the tissues. CoolMa Therapy mats also help to relieve aches and pains by tightening the muscles around the joints. We sell the highest quality treatment Heating items for human body assistance. We guarantee a perfect outcome. Our testimonials and advantages speak for themselves.
CoolMa therapy Heating mats provide several amazing features as listed below:
- Therapy Mat employs Far Infrared Therapy to assist in the Heating of your body. It can permeate profoundly through the skin layers to the tendons and joints.
- Far infrared radiation may reach up to three inches into the skin to create heat, which can give significant comfort to limbs and vital organs.
- They are made from precious stones and thermal therapy.
- This infrared treatment serves a variety of functions in the human body. These include pain treatment, muscular tension reduction, weight loss, and assistance with ailments such as gout, blood pressure, fat loss, blood flow, joint pain, muscle aches, and back problems.
- Boosts the immunological system.
- By strengthening muscles, it alleviates joint discomfort.
- Assist in toxin removal.
- These mats are available in many colors and sizes and you may buy them as per your wish.
- We also provide free home delivery.
The warranty period is of six months (Terms and conditions apply). It does not cover physical or liquid damages. Products covered under warranty will be returned to the headquarters for maintenance. After the warranty period, the product is fixable on a fee-for-service basis. Please contact us first if you have any concerns or questions before submitting a review. This will allow us to rectify the problem and strive to improve our goods and customer service.
- Folds up for convenient storage
- moves quickly from one location to another
- ideal for massage (relaxes muscles)
- recovery from cough and cold
- Ideal for joint stiffness aches and pains
- temperature control settings
- a power indication mattress with natural stones
+91 84600 02100
+91 84600 02200
24 Hours 7 Days
What we do
We sell the best quality therapy massage matters for human body help.
Why choose us
We provide 100% result. Our Provide reviews and benefits says everything.
Our Goal – Our Mission is to make people healthy and Fit by use of therapy massage matters